9 Reasons Why It's Great to Be Married to Ben:
9. He's so darn handsome
8. He likes to bake interesting things from cookbooks such as "Scandinavian Baking" and "The Little House on the Prairie Cookbook."
7. He is extremely supportive of my roles as a lady, wife, and mother.
6. While he's not super great at planning things, he goes along great with my plans.
5. He likes me.
4. He can build things - like beds (using new material) to chicken coops (using old material):
3. He wants to be a farmer, but sticks with his real job so he can support his adoring family.
2. While he may not be a "master" in one thing (something that troubles him) he is incredibly talented in a whole variety of subjects and activities. He's well-rounded. Great to go camping with. Athletic even though he hardly tries. Desires to be better. Studies gospel principles. Hard working. Real handy - around the house and, ahem, my derriere. Intelligent (though he thinks not). And, yes, sometimes even funny.
1. Because my life is so much better with him in it.
Happy Anniversary to us!