2014

2014

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday cuties

So I apologize, but I have oodles and oodles of these pictures. I just can't help myself. I, along with my mother's help (or should I say, my mother along with my help???), made the skirts for the girls and the bow-ties for the boys. Ben tied the bow-ties, thank goodness - so hard, seriously. I got the skirt tutorial here and the bow-ties here. I got the fabric on sale at an adorable fabric store where my parents live - got it, plus elastic, for under 10 dollars. How cool - 2 skirts and 2 bow-ties for under $10. Love it. And, yes, though I do not adore birds, I instantly fell in love with the fabric and thought it would be perfect for both my girls and boys. And I think it pretty much was. . .













4 comments:

erinmalia said...

holy crap. soooo cute. it almost makes me want four kids so i can match them all.

Niederfam said...

absolutely adorable. ADORABLE.

i {heart} hawkes said...

fantastic pics...really. i'm amazed at your coordination with all the kids, so cute!

Kandy Sue said...

So adorable!