2014

2014

Friday, May 13, 2011

Jonas "graduates"

We had a little preschool group this year - 4 of them. They were a sweet little bunch. They met once a week for 1 1/2 hours - we'd rotate whose house it was at. You could really tell a difference in the kids from the beginning of the year to now - a good difference. :) They are ready to be kindergarteners. We celebrated their last day with a "graduation." So fun and cute.


Ammon, Kolter, Faythe, and Jonas. So adorable.


Of course Emmy came. She even got to be a part of it.


{Sort-of} Saying the Pledge of Allegiance. (How did I miss until now that they all have the wrong hand over their heart???)


Jonas accepting his diploma.


The best part - treats!

Jonas got a little sheet about him, here's what it said:

I like . . . to ride bikes, build forts, and to write letters.
My favorite letter is . . . P
My favorite number is . . . 10 hundred
My favorite color is . . .blue
My favorite holiday is . . . Christmas
My favorite field trip was . . . going to the Pumpkin Patch
My favorite subject or activity was . . . learning about weather.

Such a cutie. But bring on Kindergarten!

1 comment:

Kandy Sue said...

So cute! They were such a fun group and I am glad I don't have to try to "KEEP UP WITH EMILY" any more on finding cute crafts and things to do....Love ya! C: