2014

2014

Friday, May 11, 2012

A Pain in My Neck

Who or what is a pain in my neck?  Miles?  Jonas?  Emmy?  Lucy?  Ben?  Laundry?  Dishes?  Cooking?  Nope, none of those.  The pain in my neck is just that - a literal pain in my neck.  That has been going on for a couple of months.  After a few weeks when it first occured  I went to a chiropractor, and I've been going ever since.  And things had gotten significantly better.  The kink was still there, but not as noticeable.  Until yesterday.  A new kink arrived. Worse than before.  I'm so mad.  I've got limited range of motion side-to-side (like before) and now front-to-back as well.  Ugh.  I think something is wrong, eh?  I'll see the chiropractor again today and see if he has any ideas, suggestions, or what.  I just want to feel all well.  And get rid of this pain in my neck.

(The pictures is there for really no reason.  This is a Wednesday afternoon - TV day.  Each kid gets to pick a show and one episode - we use hulu or netflix.  Lucy lasts for about a minute.  And I think that's a good thing!  :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry! That is no fun at all. I hope they figure out what's going on!

Emily said...

OH gosh!! I have hurt my neck before and it is NO fun!! You can sleep or do anything without being in pain! I'm so sorry to hear that! Hope it can go away soon!!

erinmalia said...

have you thought about seeing a neurologist or spine doctor? is there one in your ward?