2014

2014

Thursday, August 23, 2012

How could you not love this face?

Oh, the hard life it is for a first-grader!  Two days ago a young girl in Jonas' class was trying to kiss him.  It was his favorite part of the day he had told me.  Though he did tell me that when he turned around to see what she was doing he said (and I quote), "What the heck are you doing?!"

But today. . . the said girl doesn't like him anymore.  He's a little bummed about it and so we were talking about it.  He told me how I (that's what I'll call her) likes another boy and how she won't sit by him anymore and how he tried to tell her something and she wouldn't listen.  Poor kid.

But then he tells me, "All I did was what Dad showed us."  What dad showed us refers to the above picture.

Hahahahaha.  I'm still laughing about it.  It's just too great.  Maybe he'll learn by the time he's 16 that that's not what to do to impress a girl you like.

Just maybe though.

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

you need to fill in more information. under what circumstances were the kids told to make that face? any time a girl/boy tried to kiss them? if so, that's just awesome. i like ben just a little bit more after reading this.