2014

2014

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ties and TV shows



My parents' 4 grandsons.  Not sure you could find a more handsome bunch, in my not-so-humble opinion.

Ties made by Erin.  I was suppose to help, but didn't want to botch them up since my sis had found such adorable fabric.  :) But they are pretty simple and I can't wait to make some on my own!  I did make some coordinating headbands for the girls that turned out pretty cute - I just need to find some clothes to match the headbands.  :)

Also, on a totally unrelated item:  TV shows.  Wednesday is the day my kids get to watch TV.  They each get to pick one show - via hulu or netflix.  So they watch for about 60-90 minutes total.  I think it's funny what each child picked to watch last Wednesday.

Miles - inspired by the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, he chose Mr. Bean.  And he loved it lots and laughed lots, too.

Jonas - Metajets.  I'm not so sure about this one.  Sure, it's cool to see those flying things.  But I'm not totally into girls punching guys - even good girl versus bad guy.

Emmy - Bo on the Go.  It's a totally cute show - an interactive show where you have to exercise!.  Which is why Lazy-bum Jonas always gets mad when Emmy picks it.  Ha.

I love how different they all are.  Of course all my kids are glued to every show, whether or not they picked it.

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

oh i love our boys! haha. that's awesome on the shows.

Nicole said...

So so cute. All of them!