2014

2014

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Running Buddy


I could make this post really long and talk about how my exercise routine has to change with the darkening of the mornings. . . but that's really pretty boring.  To make it sort-of short:  I now do exercise videos and lots of jumping rope in the mornings.  But I still long for my runs - other than my treasured Saturday morning long runs.  So lucky me, Emmy goes to a co-op preschool twice a week in the mornings.  Once a month it will be my turn to host it at our house.  But the other three weeks I'll be able to take Lucy and go running - YAY!  We had a literal trial run today and it was. . . fantastic.  Here's to running with a buddy.  Yay for me!

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

hooray! now do you want to move here, find a triple jogger, and run with mine? :)

Nicole said...

sounds like a nice system! I need to pull out my workout videos!

courtney said...

she looks pretty pleased with the new arrangement, too!