2014

2014

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Modeling Miles

It's been awhile since I've sewn or done anything, really.  So when Miles got invited to his friend's birthday party (a girl friend), I knew I was going to make what I had recently told my sister to make for her son's friend's birthday (sense?) - an apron.

 The apron.

I made Miles model it for me.  He felt a bit silly and wanted to make sure my blog readers knew it was for his friend.  :)  (I think he looks adorable. . .) We made a little cookie-mix in the jar, too.

I think his friend liked it - I know her mother did.  :)  I was also told that another friend gave an apron for the girl's American Doll.  How funny and perfect that worked out.  Too bad we didn't coordinate the fabric!

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

it turned out so cute! nice work.