2014

2014

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Stopping to smell the roses

So Lucy and I have been able to get out on our runs the past couple of weeks, since I haven't been in charge of the pre-school group.  It's lovely and makes me oh so happy.  Lucy is content with it, too.  While we don't stop to smell the roses, I do stop and let her feed the ducks (which are about the 1/2 way point on our run).  She loves it.  Sometimes I am even super-nice and let her get out of the stroller.  She was funny today and kept running after ducks to feed them, but they kept running from her - until she'd finally throw the food.  Lucy likes to wave to all the cars as we run by.  I find it hilarious.

On Tuesday I told her that when we'd get back from running, I'd paint her nails.  It was all she talked about for the rest of the run.  Here are some pics of her and her cute nails (that, ahem, didn't last too long. . .):




4 comments:

erinmalia said...

sometimes we stop and smell the honeysuckle. yum. how nice for you to have "one" kid once in a while!

Emily said...

Oh she is just too cute!! The picture of her with her hands on her face is so darling! Sounds like she makes a good running buddy!

Niederfam said...

SOOOOO adorable.

Nicole said...

she is so darling! she looks like the rest of you, but different too. i love it.