I'm following my sister here and showcasing some goods and bads from Pinterest. My likes and dislikes. (I think, actually, this post will just be on my likes. . .)
1. For a "healthy cookie" these are actually pretty good (despite Emmy's remark when I told her we can make a healthy cookie - "Oh no, then they will taste bad!")
2. For our breakfast nite. I think I was the only one who loved this. But I did. Even without the chocolate chips. (We had chocolate chips that night but I didn't add any to my breakfast left-over meal.). I did sweetened coconut and still sweetened it up a bit with some sugar. Not as much as I normally do, though.
3. Holy YUM.
4. Probably my favorite soup ever. I feel like I'm eating at a restaurant. I 1/2 the "roux" so that I only use 1/2 the butter it calls for. And it's still delish.
5. Best pre-Sunday-fast smoothie evah. And we add a little bit of sugar - just a little, though.
1. I haven't done this yet and am unsure about dowloading the acutal document, but I would love to make this for Jonas' birthday decor:
2. Totally fun!
3. Best DIY rocket in the world! This rocks. It would make an awesome present for any child or child's friend. Ben could shoot those rockets hundreds of feet in the air.
1. I did this to my front porch and adore it. I smile every time I see it. I just makes me happy.
2. I made Emmy a Christmas tree out of some lights. It was really cute - but didn't hold up with the all-I-could-find electrical tape (plus, she has "textured" walls). I knew it wouldn't last and it didn't. But Jonas then just made one on the floor that was fun. Then, he just decorated her bed with Christmas lights and oh wow is that delightful for Emmy.
And that's enough for now. Because I have oodles to do - and, really, this was not a "must-do," but my mind needed a break from all my "must-do's."