2014

2014

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Happy Sunday

Sundays are looooooong around here.  For both Ben and myself.  He usually puts in anywhere from 12-15 hours at church (with a 1 1/2 hour dinner break at home).  So if your husband is home for more than 2 hours on a Sunday, consider yourself lucky.  Or at least luckier than me.  :)

Anyways, Jonas brought home some great writing assignments he has done in the past couple of months.  I thought one was pretty good to share for a Sunday post. . .



Some helpful hints:  "now" = new, "word" = ward, "iksitide" = excited

P.S.  After the kind words from my sister-in-law (in the comments) I thought I should let everyone know that  1.  I don't always have a good attitude and 2.  That's because my kids always aren't so wonderful!  :)  I have lost my patience many a times today and I had to cut short our walk (MY favorite part of our looooooong Sunday) because my children were horrible.  I support Ben fully, but not always completely joyfully.  :)  But thanks for thinking highly of me, Laura.  :)

5 comments:

erinmalia said...

no need to translate at all--i got it! how cute is jonas.

Jay - Laura said...

I am amazed how well you do with your wonderful kids!(& Ben when he is home:) You definitely are serving as a Bishop's wife with a good attitude. Not always easy !!!

Rachelle said...

Emily, I agree with your sister-in-law. And if it's any consolation, you're in company with a group of great women. I'm in awe of the bishops' wives I know here - one with four children, one with six. I think of the time the bishop gives as sacred because of the sacrifice made by his good family.

Emily said...

What a cute thing to share with your teacher! Way to go Jonas! I love his illustration of the temple, it's better than I could do for sure!

I really don't know how you tackle it all! Yesterday Zack served the sacrament so I was left alone with Elise for maybe 15 minutes and I was dying!

courtney said...

you rule! troy was home for one night this week - the rest was ym activities, christmas tree sales, camp outs, and a fireside (tonight). i wasn't exactly supporting joyfully either - and that was just one busy week! can't imagine if it was like that all the time. like i said - you rule. :)