2014

2014

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Little Things

Sometimes it's just the little, insignificant things that make me smile.  Like this Christmas decor I finally got finished and put up:

I got the pictures for free last year from some blog, I think.  I can't quite remember.  But I love them so!  We didn't have any frames for them nor a place for them (my husband is anti-nailing-in-things right now).  But lo and behold I found these frames at Salvation Army for $4 (for all of them).  Yay.  And this was the perfect spot - we already have pictures that hang there year-round, so no new holes!  I smile every time I walk by.  And sometimes I just walk by for no other reason than to smile.

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

can you buy that special tape that you use to hold up things? i'm doing a bad job of describing, but it's like little squares of adhesive that aren't supposed to leave marks, but they certainly don't use holes!