2014

2014

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Video-mania

I created a monster here.  A video-making Miles-monster.  But I think it's a pretty cool thing, actually.  The whole thing started when Miles showed me a bunch of pictures he had taken of his *favorite* Christmas present - some small car thingy that changes into another car thingy.  It's from Japan - my parents.  Anyways he showed me all the pictures he took of every transformation and I said, "Oh, we could make this in to a fun movie!"  So we did.  And he made more.  And more.  And more.  (Jonas has done a few and maybe another day I'll post some of his.  So here are some of my favs:

Here's where it all started. . .
video

Then he produced this one - he created it all and took every single picture on his own (around 100).  I wasn't even in the room.  Pretty cool.  He calls it Car Crash.
video

Simple.  Fun.  Rush Hour (the game)
video

Okay, this was my goofy idea. . . Miles falling
video


Miles' first "claymation" one:
video


Love this one.  I helped with the idea.  He put it together.  Melting snowman:
video

I'll post one of Jonas' videos now.  His are a little more shaky and less choreographed, but still fun.  We worked on this one together.  Star Wars
video









2 comments:

erinmalia said...

are you kidding me? these are seriously so awesome. i love the claymation one the most. i'm just so impressed! it makes me want to do one.

Niederfam said...

IMPRESSIVE!!!!! He's got a gift! Truly.