2014

2014

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ice Rinking

A couple of weeks ago my parents asked me to take videos of my kids on the ice rink.  I had posted one earlier on facebook, but not here.  So I decided I better go and do it before the rink melts away . . . (Slightly related:  my parents are safely back in the states!  I talked to them briefly yesterday and they were exhausted from being up for 30 hours.  Hopefully they can adjust well to MST soon!)

And I'll probably post ALL the videos I took.  Sorry.  But I want them.  I think by video #4 or so my voice is quite exasperated.  They boys were driving me nuts.  (Actually, the videos are all out of order once I uploaded them.  Oh well - can you guess what was originally video #4.)  It seems like not only do our bodies need a warm-up, but so do the emotions.  They cooled off as we played more and more.






I'm gonna miss this rink!

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

i'm confused. why is it going away?

emily said...

well we've had warmer temps. like mid-30s to even low-40s. but we've also had some very mild nights - like lows 20s. those 2 combos just make puddles on the ice. it's frozen again and we have lows back in the teens for at least another 5 days, so we should be okay for a bit!

erinmalia said...

yeah, but even if it melts, it's only february...won't it freeze again?