1. Suddenly you are asked, by a visiting Church Area Authority, to get up in sacrament meeting and share your testimony (indeed, perhaps, your bishop/husband had something to do with this, you might later find out).
2. The whole week before you had specific thoughts in your head about Christ. Then the Area Authority tells you to speak for 3 minutes and to speak about Christ. Because of this you forget every thought you had during the week.
3. So you talk about what you and your kids read that morning in The Friend.
4. Including the song you read in The Friend, If The Savior Stood Beside Me.
5. Ward Music Leader is somewhere in the audience and especially tunes in when music is talked about.
6. After the meeting, the above W.M.L. then asks you if you and your family would sing this song in a sacrament meeting.
7. ALL REASON and SANITY and, frankly, COMMON SENSE leave you.
8. You tell W.M.L. "Yes."
9. Your family, all except ONE, can not carry a tune to save anyone's life.
10. You practice the song at most Family Home Evenings and instead of things getting better, they just get worse.
11. Your bishop/husband tries to explain this to the W.M.L. but apparently she doesn't get it and/or doesn't take no for an answer. (You do think the W.M.L. is a great lady, just so you know.)
12. WHAT DO YOU DO?