2014

2014

Sunday, April 14, 2013

She's the first to admit . . .

Lucy's first crush:  Elder Koyle.

He and his companion were just over for dinner this evening.  And man Lucy gushed, shied away, hid, giggled, got silly-embarrassed, kept demanding his attention - and all other things that girls do when they have a crush!  It was crazy.  Ben even brought it up to me before I said anything to him!

And as I was getting Lucy ready for bed, I said, "I think you think that Elder Koyle is cute and so nice."

Her reply says it all:

"I LOVE HIM."

5 comments:

erinmalia said...

hahaha. you need a picture of them together so you can show her 10 years from now.

Emily said...

And so it begins...

Ha ha ha, such a cute and funny story!

Niederfam said...

I LOVE it. So cute, and funny. ;)

Nicole said...

ha ha ha! Way too cute!

courtney said...

hahahahahahaha! she is starting a little early! so cute.