2014

2014

Friday, July 19, 2013

How does your garden grow?

Ours is a little out of control . . .
 Those tall plants are tomatoes.  I had meant to prune them before I left for Littleton, but I didn't get to it.  Then I came back and they were/are crazy.  The rest of the garden is squashes of some sort or another - spaghetti, zucchini, and pumpkins.  We've already harvested over 30 cups of basil.

I am not sure how I'm even going to find anything in there!  We cut back our watering, but nature has provided us with a lot of extra this past week.  I just hope we grow more than just leaves . . . We'll see.

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

whoa. that is serious.

Nicole said...

It looks amazing. Wish I had some stuff growing in the back yard :)

courtney said...

you guys don't mess around! i hope you get more than leaves, too!