2014

2014

Sunday, July 28, 2013

My expensive run last week . . .

I had just started my long Saturday run and ran past people setting out stuff for a garage sale.  I noticed a bed I thought looked pretty cool, but didn't stop to check it out.  Instead, when I got back, I sent Ben out to look at the bed, as a possibility for Emmy.  He liked it and bought it - along with an antique dresser and a super old sewing table with a built-in, flip-out Singer sewing machine.  That works.  Pretty cool stuff.  Here is Emmy on her Super BIG Bed:


6 comments:

erinmalia said...

awesome! are both girls going to sleep in it?

emily said...

eventually . . . but i think not until lucy is a bit older.

Angie Hawkes said...

what great finds!

Nicole said...

yay! awesome!

Niederfam said...

LOVE that bed. VERY cool.

courtney said...

great find! emmy is a lucky girl. and why buy only a bed when you can have a bed, dresser and sewing table? go ben!