2014

2014

Friday, August 02, 2013

Talent Show

The boys had their last day of their Summer Adventure Camp yesterday.  They had a talent show.  At first we were going to have the boys do a magic show - but they kept putting off practices and then when they finally did start practicing, it just wasn't good.  There was no way they were going to be able to pull it off in time.  So then we had to figure something else out - which was kind of hard.  I mean, our kids have talents (right!?), but not so much "performance" talent.  They can't sing nor dance and the such.  So I came up with the idea of showing their stop-action movies and the boys were really excited about that.  It turned out great - I was able to get a projector and so that was fun to see it nice and big.  The kids got positive feedback and so it turned out to be a success.  I know I've shown probably most of these movies, but here are some again anyways:


2 comments:

erinmalia said...

i think this is so freaking cool. go them!

courtney said...

the lack of "performance" talent - story of my life!! ha ha!