2014

2014

Friday, November 08, 2013

My Hair . . . on fire!

(this is just taken from my facebook post)

So while I was bringing a pot of water to boil I leaned back slightly towards the stove to warm myself up a bit. All of a sudden I felt a little too warm. I looked over my shoulder and saw flames. I screamed out, tore my shirt off, and then was told by Ben that is was my hair that was on fire. It was the most exciting thing to happen to me all week (maybe even all year). The worse part of this? The smell. The best part? That I'll get to visit with Jennifer Dixon sometime as she gives my hair a nice trim.

6 comments:

erinmalia said...

why is your text highlighted in white? you might need to fix that. although, maybe you want it like a secret code. i broke it!

emily said...

did i fix it? i just copy and pasted it from facebook.

erinmalia said...

yep. fixed.

Emily said...

Yikes!!! That is scary! You are so easy going about this- I would have freaked out! Post a pic of your new hair :) Glad that is all that happened though!

Niederfam said...

Oh NOOOOOO that is terrible.....unless of course you wanted a trim anyway.....Yep, I can only imagine the smell....Glad it wasn't any worse.

Nicole said...

Super scary!! Glad it wasn't all of it. I'm sure the smell was awful. But true, very exciting! In a scary way ;)