2014

2014

Friday, December 20, 2013

Another Happy Birthday . . .

Happy Birthday Ben!  Just a little note to let you know we all love you very, very much.

I'm bummed you can't have an ice-skating party tonite (darn this warm weather), but at least you were able to get out this last Monday:
(Ben had his first men's hockey night on Monday.  Although it was actually hockey morning.  
With his great friend, Randy Gerke.  And 4 missionaries.  Everyone had a great time!)

Miles says, "I really liked that you showed me your swords last night."
Jonas says, "I really, really love the ice rink.  Happy birthday."
Emmy says, "Happy birthday, dad.  Have a fun time."
Lucy says (after prompting her to tell you something for you birthday), "Um, something that's nice.  Like, I love you, dad."
I say, "I love you.  I miss you.  Come home as soon as you can!  Those gingerbread houses are just begging to be decorated.  Thanks for loving me."

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

aw, happy birthday ben!

courtney said...

lucy = hahahahahaha