2014

2014

Sunday, May 11, 2014

(an honest) Mother's Day Post

This is going to be sort of short - and probably not so sweet.  Let's just say Miles pretty much soured the sweetness of this day.  That kid.  I, in all honesty, do not know how me and my 3 other children will survive him all summer long.  He needs a full-time job.  Or else I do (ahem, one outside of the home).  Or he'll have to be abide by the rules he currently has today:  no being in any room with anybody else.  If you are in your room and Jonas enters, you must leave, etc.  Isn't that swell.  He sure knows how to make me feel super un-good about me being his mother.

Anyways . . . here are some fun pictures:

 Me and Erin, around 1981ish?

And my 2 girls.  (I recreated the photo for fun.)

My mom and I sure make cute girls.  :)

I love my mom, my mother-in-law, and, yes even today, being a mom.

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

ahahhhhhh. so great! i like us and your girls. and your boys!