2014

2014

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

New (to us) Furniture

This isn't really a super-exciting post, but whatevs.  I have been trying to find an old entertainment center to turn in to a wardrobe for Emmy.  The girls' room has this closet that is very awkward - it slants on one side and even  I had a difficult time getting in there to access her clothes.  Also, there was not a light in there.  Anyways, someone posted on facebook their entertainment center for sale - and I nabbed it.  They were people are in our church, just another ward.  They dropped it by one evening and wouldn't take our cash.  So we got it for free (well it cost me some homemade chocolate mint brownies, I guess :).

I got to rearrange the girls' room and that was fun!  The girls were super excited about it as well.  So here is their "new" room and "new" wardrobe:


Kind of cute, right?  We were going to put a little rod and curtain in front of the clothes, but then Ben and I thought it was cute as is.

Their closet is a fun space now for the girls (and boys) to play in.  Emmy created a club - the Princess Castle club, I think.  Boys were invited, though.  :)  The girls sometimes sleep in it on weekend nights.  I'll have to get a picture of it someday.

Anyways, a little bit of change.  Fun, fun.

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

whatever--totally an exciting post. :) it is adorable. and sweet that it was free!