2014

2014

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

2014 Maxwell Kids' Wishlists

So I just asked them one day what they wished for this Christmas (although I'd done a lot of their Christmas "shopping" at Amazon already).  Here is what we got:

Lucy:
"A dollhouse, purse, tap shoes, and maybe a little bit of dolls."

Emmy:
She is so hard!  She just can't figure out what she wants.  She went to a friend's birthday party last week and when asked about what gifts the birthday girl got she told me My Little Pony stuff.  Then Emmy said, "I think I've grown out of those."  Cutie.  Here is what she did come up with:
"A long hair wig, no homework for the week (I asked during homework time), and a toy ipod thing."

Jonas:
He didn't take any time nor breaths when asked.
"A tablet, nerf gun, a swivel skateboard, and Minecraft on my tablet - if I get one."

Miles:
"A bird, Christmas lights, a big Star Wars lego set - the AT-AT walker, a book by Roald Dahl - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

well, i'm 2 for 4. not bad! right? didn't i make purses for the girls?

emily said...

yep - you're awesome!