The other night Miles wanted to take a time-lapse video of him going to bed. So we let him.
Several things to take note:
1. He has his tablet in his room - which was an exception only for this video (no tablets allowed in rooms!)
2. He is reading a book on his tablet - which is sort of an exception. I'm partial to real books. But he needs to finish a list of books and the library only had the e-book available . . . lucky Miles.
3. The boys didn't fall asleep until close to 10pm. On a school night.
4. Because Miles had two lamps lighting up his "scene."
5. Miles woke up around 3am, read some in his e-book, then went back to bed.
6. At 5 am Miles turned off the video and his lights.