2014

2014

Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Date

Yes, Ben and I going on a date deserves a post - since it is sort of a rare occasion.  But I have a friend (my visiting teacher) and she has told me many times to go out with Ben and have her babysit.  So we finally did!

We went cross-country skiing at night.  About half-way in to our driving, I asked Ben, "You forgot the headlamp, huh?"  He did.  I was a little worried, but it actually turned out just dandy.  The moon, though wasn't full, gave plenty of light on the snow and so we were totally fine.  I was only mildly scared of the mountain lions coming out to eat me - especially when Ben would speed ahead and leave me in his snow-dust.

But it was really a great night - a great date!

 Ben took like a dozen pictures of me getting ready in the car.  I'm not sure why.  But I thought I should at least post one of them.  I'm not sure why.

 There I am.  Not getting eaten by a mountain lion.  Yay.

Our first selfie!  (Or almost-selfie since there are 2 of us in the picture . . .)

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

woo hoo! a date! a ski date! awesome.