2014

2014

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Our March Madness and a little April Preview . . .

There's our March for ya.  It took me a while to take it down and chalk-in April.  The whole looking-up thing was still making me sick.  But I finally did it last night!  So, finally, byebye to March.

And here's a little preview of what our April has and will continue to be like:


Yep, Emmy is doing soccer again.  Lucy is doing a little soccer-clinic as well.  I'll have to get pictures of that, too.  I didn't sign up Jonas because he didn't do much last time he was in soccer and acted like he didn't love it.  But I guess he wanted to - sigh.  So maybe next fall Jonas can do it.

Anyways, let's hope April gives us some showers . . . it is so dry here and our grass looks horrible!

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

oh man, i wish we could share our showers with you. it's so lame. we have too much and you have not enough. blah.