2014

2014

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Brigham's First Hike!

Yesterday morning we took the dogs out to the forest for a hike - although it was more like a walk through the woods.  It was this really pretty loop trail and was just the perfect place to take Brigham for his first little trek.
 He's so handsome and adorable!

 What a good looking group!

 Wilson and Brigham.  Notice how Wilson has a leash . . . and Brigham doesn't.  It's awesome - Brigham just wants to stay by us, so he would go and explore - but always close to us and never got out of sight.  Wilson, if off the leash, would go wherever his nose would lead him - without thought of where we are.  Of course Wilson is older now and probably wouldn't go too far nor too fast, but it was best to keep him reigned in.  :)

 Awwww, what a cute looking pup.  We ran in to an older man out with his 2 big dogs.  After telling the man our dogs' names, he asked if we were "Mormon."  Then he proceeded to tell us some joke about, "I don't care how you bring 'em, just Bring 'em Young."  Haha.  :)

 Wahooo, he loved it!

 But, by the end, both dogs were pretty tired.  Brigham kept finding shady place to lie down in.  :)

 Sorry, he's just so cute - I can't help but posting all these adorable pictures.

Lucy and Brigham.  (My sister asked what Lucy was wearing.  I told her to ask our mom.  This was something I took from her - maybe it was a wrap-around skirt?  Or some type of wrap-around dress? Maybe I'll have to scour my old photo albums to see if I can see my mom wearing this . . .  My girls have loved dressing up with it lately.)

A fun, little outing for our family!

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

oooh, i bet it was an apron. women were always wearing those back then. ha. hooray for "hikes" with cute dogs!