2014

2014

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Miles' email

So Miles has a technology class in middle school and they have created screen-savers and opened up a school's email.  Well this got Miles in wanting a "real" email.  So I opened an email account for him (you can't have one via google until you are 13; I find that silly).

Anyways, I am sure he would love emails from anyone and everyone, so here is his email address:

mlsjmsmxwll@gmail.com

It took us quite a while to find an email not in use.  I mean, who knew someone else would have picked "toastedbread"?

P.S.  Erin, I will work on the graph.  It was working earlier, but know it is not I see . . .

P.P.S. Really, Erin?!  Rhett has cared about what he looks like already?!  I find that more weird than Miles just starting to care (I've heard middle school can do that to a kid . . . :)

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

i've thought about securing a gmail account for my boys NOW so this wouldn't happen. toastedbread, huh?! funny. also, weird about gmail. maybe it's related to sexual predators? facebook has the same requirement, i believe.

i'll have to email you about rhett. sigh.