2014

2014

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The First Two Times I Have Seen Miles Care About What He Looks Like . . .

So yesterday morning as we were getting ready for school, Miles told me he had no pants or shorts to wear.  I said, "You are wearing some shorts right now."

He replied, "But they have mustard on them!"

That was HUGE.

Then, THEN, today he told me he wants to have his hair long (I just cut it a couple weeks ago).  And the amazing part is that it's not because he doesn't want to get his hair cut (He hates getting hair all over him - he is super-sensitive.).  I asked him why and he told me it is because he wants to style it a certain way.

WHAT THE?  (As my kids would say . . .)

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

i can't believe it took this long! i think rhett's already there, although i'm not sure where it came from. ha.