2014

2014

Sunday, September 06, 2015

Letters

We did a FHE a few weeks ago.  I had this theme of "being a light."  I saw some cool things on pinterest that I wanted to do.  One was a wood letter with lights - check out this.  Then I saw another cool idea for letters and thought I would maybe blend the two ideas.  So I stenciled out the letters, Ben cut them, and the kids painted them for FHE.  But then they were pretty cool looking as is that I don't think we'll add the lights anymore.  Right?  Especially that the lights I had gotten are colored lights . . .?




(No, they are not real glasses.  But Miles does love wearing them.)

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

ugh. why can't you live closer? at least, why can't ben live closer?! haha. nah, we'd want all of you. especially miles with those glasses.

erinmalia said...

oh the blog's so cute! i love that picture. of you guys!