2014

2014

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wacky Hair Day . . .

brought to you by Black Canyon Surgical Center.

So one of our fundraising ideas is to have monthly Spirit Days that are sponsored by businesses in our community.  I was hoping someone else would take over this (getting the sponsors), but that didn't happen so last week I was scrabbling to find a business that would sponsor us.  It came down to the wire and I needed to get flyers made, so I convinced Ben to ask his work.  He did and they said yes.  Yay!  (By sponsoring Spirit Day, the business will match the money our students bring in - to participate in Spirit Day each student needs to be in $1.  I'll put a "thank you" in the paper listing the business that sponsored us.)  I did find out that there are some banks that are very interested in sponsoring us, so hopefully we can line them up!

Anyways, here is what we came up with:



Lucy didn't want to be left out, of course!

Fun, fun!

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

wow. this is serious! we've never done anything this insane. although i'm sad no one has hair like a wave with a surfer in it. :)

Niederfam said...

CraZy hair day is always a favorite around our house too!! In fact I just sprayed Emery's hair green for a costume party today!!