2014

2014

Thursday, December 10, 2015

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas . . .

I think I do a post like this every year with probably the same things.  But whatevs.

 Our lovely "wild" Christmas tree.

 Our nativity with the cool star.

 The best stockings in the world (ahem, sis, the kids have all requested one for Brigham . . . just sayin').

 I love these prints.  I won them years ago on a blog or something.  I found the frames at Salvation Army.  They make me happy.

 Our newest treasure - which is a treasure, indeed!  This is from Germany - my parents gave it to us as our Christmas present.  Luckily they told me we can open it early.  :)  I love it so much.

 Eljin, our elf, is back.  He isn't tricky like the Elf on the Shelf - but does move every night.  Except, ahem, the night I was gone, ahem, in Moab.

Our awesome advent made by my sister - am I lucky or what?!

It's the most wonderful time of the year . . .

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

you ARE a lucky sister. :) hahaha. yeah, our elf isn't really naughty, just move-y. we had to set an alarm to help remind us about him. and your german thing is so beautiful! i can't wait to pick one out. so cool. dog stocking. on it.

Elder James and Sister Dixie Galbraith said...

What truly wonderful parents you must have...based on your one of a kind Christmas present, Mom & Dad!