2014

2014

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Free Hockey Clinic

So some of my friends told me about this free hockey clinic at the ice rink in Junction.  My girls' friends were going, too, and so Emmy and Lucy agreed to go.  :)  The girls ended up getting jerseys, sticks, hockey cards (you know, like baseball cards only with hockey players . . .), stickers, etc.  It was a good turnout and the girls had fun!

Afterwards our friends invited us to Chick Fil A - the girls' first time.  When Emmy asked what it was and I told her it was fast-food, Emmy replied, "YES!  I love fast-food!"  Awesome.  The girls got to play with their friends at the play-place there and just had a fun time.  It was a good Saturday evening activity in Junction!

The pictures aren't great since they are taken from behind the plastic guard/shield thing, but whatevs.













1 comment:

erinmalia said...

this is so cool! and how awesome that your girls already know how to skate. i bet they rocked it.