2014

2014

Friday, March 18, 2016

Wait, what?! My last week of preschool?!

I didn't realize it, but this week was my last week of doing preschool.  Sniff, sniff.  Yay, yay!  Both emotions.  :)  It's been a great ride and I've done it with all of my children.  I'm pretty lucky, really.  Lucy has been a joy - for the most part.  She does so good with all of the preschool work I have the kids do.  She - along with most of the other kids - are super ready for kindergarten in the fall.  Anyways, here are my pictures of my Tuesday and Thursday preschool:

Tuesday I focused on the letter U.  We started off, after reading a book (these kids just LOVE listening to books!), at our stations.  I loved doing stations - we had 6 stations, each for 5 minutes.  So there was 30 minutes taken up right there.  Awesome.

 There were some fun stations this time.  The kids mostly enjoyed it.  :)

 Another activity we did was "paint" an UP house - from the movie.  I later drew lines from the balloons (fingerprints) to the house.  This is cute, little Dory.

 I extended our check-out of the screen, projector, and speakers from the library so we could use them one more time.  I invited the preschoolers to stay late on Tuesday and after a lunch the kids all got to watch the movie.  Fun and cute!

Then Thursday I did a "green eggs and ham" theme since it was St. Patrick's Day.  We had some fun activities to do - including making our own green eggs and ham:
 Yum!  The kids loved the eggs - well except for Odell.  They begged for more.

 Yum, yum.

 Later we made some "green eggs and ham" treats - waffle-like pretzel, with a melting wafer, then with a green M'nM.  Well we ran out of green so some were yellow.  The kids did well making them!

 Isaac, Lucy, and Scarlett did well, too!  I had to quickly stick them in the freezer to harden them up in time to send them home with the kids.

And, of course, playtime!  It's all the kids really want.  :)  Lucy loves Dory's hair in this picture.  Fun, fun.

And that is that!  It's been real, homeschool preschool.  :)

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

wait, why are you done? just because you've reached the end of the alphabet? i think you should keep going. do numbers.