2014

2014

Friday, July 29, 2016

Boys' "Environmental Science Camp"

So truth be told I do not have much time to post this.  In 24 hours we will be leaving on a plane to the east coast!  We're so excited to see family - oh, and some cool places, too.

But I need to get up some pictures from the boys' camp they went to last week.  Or it will never happen.

The boys went on a camp with their gymnastics' coach and his brother.  It was a "treasure hunting" camp really.  Every day they went hiking to mines, etc., to look for gold.  They came home with gems, silver, platinum, pyrite, and flecks of gold embedded in rock.  :)  They had a GREAT time!  It was just our 2 boys and Coach Kirk and his brother Chris.  Maybe when I get back, I'll edit this with more information . . .

I am going to try and post some pictures.  I have 354 to choose from - that's what I get for sending Miles up with a camera!  :)  I probably won't caption any at this time.  I can't even really see what pictures I as uploading as I'm just going through the thumbnail images . . . Anyways, here we go:

































2 comments:

erinmalia said...

this is so cool that they got to do this.

Niederfam said...

What a great opportunity for the boys.