2014

2014

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Post-East-Coast pictures

I've been working on my posts for our trip out east.  Those will start showing up next week.  Here are just a few, fun random pictures:

 We went to Littleton's Historical museum - it's always a great place to walk around and visit.

 We were able to meet up with my sister-in-law Renee (from Alaska!) - who was visiting her family in Littleton.  It was awesome to see Renee and her son, Josten.

 Renee and I.

 A cute picture of Miles, Brigham, and Lucy on our drive home from Littleton.

 As always, our garden is a mess.  We did this little bean archway thing this year and it is sort of working out!  Jonas collected some beans for dinner. :)

 Miles gathered up some tomatoes.  The tomato plants are a big mess!  Someday maybe I will learn.  :)

Our month of July . . . seems so long ago!  :)

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

Haha. I think we got not one picture of the two of us together. So dumb.