2014

2014

Monday, September 26, 2016

Miles

So this will be a sweet, but short, "brag post" on Miles.  We don't give him enough credit usually, so let's give some brag-credit when due!

So I mentioned in my last & long update how I had received a phone calls from Miles' Home Ec. teacher on how much she adores him.  Well she called again to commend him!  He made an awesome patch-work pillow and she was just again impressed with him.  I'll have to take a picture of him with it . . .

Then I got another phone call from his reading teacher!  She mentioned how she was calling parents of kids that were having problems in her class and then thought she should also call parents of the good kids.  So she left a very nice message on how she really enjoys Miles, how great he is in class and that she enjoys their discussions after class.  She said some very kind compliments about Miles.

Crazy!

Go Miles!

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

wahoo! go miles!