2014

2014

Monday, November 07, 2016

October 2016 and some Irony

October was as good month!  Fun stuff happened and it always ends on a good note with Halloween!

So for some irony:  I was supposed to have 2 weeks off.  But last week, due to some very unfortunate family crisis of our manager's, I was scheduled for 2 nights.  Luckily, I only had to work one, but it still threw off my schedule as I was planning on 2 nights, etc.  This week I am truly "off."  Off from my nursing job, that is.

Today, Monday, I babysat Wren.  Tomorrow, Tuesday, I have a primary presidency meeting.  Wednesday is pretty empty - although I will be getting dinner ready for the missionaries, taking Lucy to music, etc.  On Thursday I will be going on a field-trip, as I organized it (it was a prize for the read-a-thon winners.  Luckily all three of my elementary kids will be going as well).  Later I will be going in to the classrooms.

Then Friday.  Get this:  Miles is OFF!  Ha!  It's this totally random day off for just his middle school.  Soooo classic for my week "off," right?!

I'm not totally complaining.  I mean, I don't think I'd know what to do, really, if I actually did have a week off.  :)

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

Dude. There's plenty to do with a week off. Next time you have one, talk to me and I'll tell you what to do. :)