2014

2014

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I Made Stuff

Hehe, I totally copied my sister's title of her post today.  I'm the greatest little sister ever!

I saw these "I {heart} handstands" shirt on Pinterest a while back and thought it would be fun to make for the girls for Valentine's Day.  So it was my first time using the silhouette (that I had gotten from my sister) for a freezer-paper project and I was proud of myself for figuring it out without having to call my sis a dozen times - because that's usually what happens.  :)

Anyways, I didn't get any picture of the shirts with the girls "normal," but mornings are crazy around here and so I just got what I got.

They aren't perfect, but the girls loved them.  And that's pretty much what counts.




2 comments:

erinmalia said...

I'm just so excited that you're using the machine! Way to go. And the shirts are almost as cute as the girls wearing them. Rhett needs one; he does handstands ALL the time.

Niederfam said...

So cute. And impressive handstand skills too!