2014

2014

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Road-tripping . . .

While visiting at Joe's house it was somehow brought up that Joe had the CD that Ben and his friends had made way back at BYU.  Ben and a bunch of his Littleton friends, who were all roommates pretty much at BYU, wrote and sang a bunch of songs and compiled them in to a CD.  Ben and I have never owned the CD - and I had only listened to it on one occasion.  Anyways, we listened to it a bit at Joe's and then were able to get a burned copy.  We began playing it for our kids and, well, they just can't get enough of it.  Twenty-three songs - most of them crazy and silly and hilarious.  And immature - but in a great way.  I love most of the songs - but particularly Ben's songs (the ones he wrote and sang.  He played guitar in a bunch of others as well.).  They are goofy and silly and embarrassing (to Ben . . .), but fun for the rest of us.  :)  

So I had no idea how I could just insert a music file on to my blog post.  I researched it, did what I thought it said, yet I still wasn't able to quite get it.  So, instead, I uploaded a few of Ben's songs to our ski videos.  They do not match in any way really - except that the songs became a beloved part of our vacation.  The CD is entitled "Road-Tripping."  So sorry for the weird combo of ski-videos/photos and songs by Ben.  :)











1 comment:

erinmalia said...

Okay. That's it. I think you need to burn me a copy of this CD, just so my kids can get to know their uncle better. For reals.