2014

2014

Saturday, March 04, 2017

Darnits

So we watched this gem of a video this past week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDA3_5982h8

So when my girls complained to me this afternoon about how bored they were and it wasn't fair that the boys got to go to the school and play with their friend . . . I suggested the girls come up with their own "exact instruction" challenge.  It took us a while to come up with what they could "instruct," but they did and here are the results:

video



video

When the boys got home they thought the girls' videos were a great idea and so, after dinner, they made one as well:

video

P.S.  Erin, and the few others that read my blog and have little kids, I think you should try it with your kids - do the PB&J challenge - but don't show them the Josh Darnit video until after.  :)  It would be a "fun" FHE!  :)







1 comment:

erinmalia said...

thanks for some fun sunday viewing! your kids are awesome.