2014

2014

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mothers' Day Questionnaire 2017

I always do love hearing my kids' answers!  Answers are in order of my children - Miles, Jonas, Emmy, and then Lucy.

1.  She is sitting in front of the TV, what is she watching:
What?  She doesn't watch it.
Downton Abbey
Lala Land - kid version (I'm not sure what that is?)
I don't really know

2.  What dress does she eat on her salad?
Ranch?
Italian
Ranch and BBQ sauce (Ranch, OK - but definitely not BBQ sauce)
That sweet sauce that we had on our salad (I made a salad this past week that had some Orange Poppy Seed dressing.  I'm usually not a sweet-dressing person, but this one was good!)

3.  Name something she hates:
Bad kids
Going to Mack Play-place with kids
Naughtinesss
Birds!

4.  What does she like to drink?
Water
Water, because when we are at restaurants she's like, "We're just having water."
Water
Water

5.  Favorite music to listen to?
Maybe Les Mis?
Hamilton
Hamilton
Hamilton

6.  What is her nickname for you?
Miles
Moan-as
EMMY!
Lucy-goosey

7.  What is something she collects?
Kids
Letters from kids
Love from her family
Food at the grocery shop

8.  What food would she eat every day if she could?
Chocolate
Soup
A piece of chocolate
Granola cereal

9.  What is her favorite color?
Red
I don't know, red?
Green?
Every color

10.  What would she never wear?
Bikini
Plaids with stripes
Bikini
High-heels

11.  What is her favorite sports team?
BYU
BYU football
Snow Shadow
Maybe gymnstics

12.  What is something that you don't do that she wishes you did?
Be nicer
Not complain a lot
Never be mean
Clean up my room nicely

13.  You bake her a cake, what is it?
Rice Krispie
Rice Krispie
Rice Krispie
Rice Krispie

14.  Favorite animal?
Well it's not birds!  Brigham
Birds (sarcasm!)
Dolphin and horse, maybe, and dog
Wire-haired pointing griffon dog

15.  What would she spend all day doing if she could?
Talking with friends
Hiking with friends
I don't know
Cleaning up the house because she wants her house clean

16.  Who is her favorite child?
Brigham
Wilson
Me
Me

17.  What is her favorite sweet treat?
Chocolate
Rice Krispie treats
Chocolate
Crush candy?  Big Hunk.

18.  You're in jail and you call her; what does she say to you?
I can't get you out because I know what you did put you in there
It's your fault
EMMY!  I'm so mad at you!
I'm sorry for you



1 comment:

erinmalia said...

hahaha. Are the kids all together when you ask them, or are they in different rooms so they can't hear each others' answers? I love that the one thing they know about you is: rice krispie cake and water!