I love that, my daddy does my hair, too cute!!! Way to go E.....:) And YES, they do get BIG fast. She really is beautiful and so tiny!!! Isn't it funny how fast your little boys turn into BIG ones with a baby in the house. OH right, and I LOVE Emmy, I LOVE LOVE it!!!
the name emmy was just one we liked, really. we knew of the name from a gal from our good ol' 207th byu ward. :) and it's close to my name - dads always get to have their names passed on, why not moms too!?
ryan is my mother-in-law's middle name, after her grandmother's maiden name.
and put them together and we just fell in love with the name emmy ryan. :)
7 comments:
oooh, she's so cute! i forgot that the onesie is for the 3-6 month old version of her! thanks for the picture, but you can put it away until then.
the onesie is a 0-3 month - it actually isn't a bad fit. nothing really fits well for newborns. :)
Love the onesie! It will fit her in about a week, they grow so fast! She is so cute Emily, just perfection. I'm so excited you have your girl! Yeah!
Oh, and Emmy Ryan is such a cute name! Is there any significance to her name?
I love that, my daddy does my hair, too cute!!! Way to go E.....:) And YES, they do get BIG fast. She really is beautiful and so tiny!!! Isn't it funny how fast your little boys turn into BIG ones with a baby in the house. OH right, and I LOVE Emmy, I LOVE LOVE it!!!
the name emmy was just one we liked, really. we knew of the name from a gal from our good ol' 207th byu ward. :) and it's close to my name - dads always get to have their names passed on, why not moms too!?
ryan is my mother-in-law's middle name, after her grandmother's maiden name.
and put them together and we just fell in love with the name emmy ryan. :)
She is so beautiful! I love having a girl! You are such a cute mommy!
Post a Comment