Though we are naturally decaffeinated, we've got plenty of spunk (some good, some bad!).
Emmy Sour:
Emmy Definitely Sour:
that last one of emmy is great. did you know she was making that face?
yes, she had "had it" at that point. :)
I love Jonas's 2nd sweet picture. Such a cutie!
These pictures are darling! You are sooo funny making "sweet" and "sour" categories!! What a cute family you have!
Very cute pictures of very cute kids...and you're lucky you got one sweet one outta everyone, I'd say that's quite a SUCCESS!!!!
Cute pictures! I love the sour ones. They are classic of family pictures!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that last one of emmy is great. did you know she was making that face?
yes, she had "had it" at that point. :)
I love Jonas's 2nd sweet picture. Such a cutie!
These pictures are darling! You are sooo funny making "sweet" and "sour" categories!! What a cute family you have!
Very cute pictures of very cute kids...and you're lucky you got one sweet one outta everyone, I'd say that's quite a SUCCESS!!!!
Cute pictures! I love the sour ones. They are classic of family pictures!
Post a Comment