So. . . I was sitting in the family room feeding Emmy when I hear Miles say to Jonas, "I'm going to give my speak now." He then goes on to say something like this, "When I was a boy I knew an elephant. His name was Horton and he was very nice."
When I finished feeding Emmy I came into the office (soon to be Emmy's room - notice the paint job - ha!) and saw what the boys were up to. Hilarious and ingenious. I had to get a video of it. Jonas went first and was pretty un-understandable. Something about when he was a baby. Cute, though, that's for sure. Then Miles went and told another "When I was a boy" story. Too funny. They kept this up for quite awhile.
Miles is due to give a primary talk in September (is the secretary on top of things or what?). No matter what his topic is I think I'll have him start out, "When I was a boy. . ."
5 comments:
Awesome. I love Miles adjusting the microphone.
Soooo cute! Way to get it on camera!!
so great! i look forward to hearing how the real talks in front of a real audience go.
hysterical. i'd love to see him give a talk in sacrament and make the bishopric guy adjust the mike.
i love it!!! they are such smart inventive little boys.....
Post a Comment