this was even better than you explained it! first, i love that it was a skull and not just the head. and for some reason, bladder just cracked me up. you should send this to ellen. i love it!
This made me laugh. Pretty impressive for a little guy! Actually, pretty impressive period. I've had so many people ask if humans have 1 or 2 livers. Maybe I'll just direct them to this video!
that kid is brilliant! i loved the video and i agree with erin, i had to giggle when he said bladder only becasue it sounded cute. so GREAT to be able to have that memory and show him when he's older.
7 comments:
this was even better than you explained it! first, i love that it was a skull and not just the head. and for some reason, bladder just cracked me up. you should send this to ellen. i love it!
Ha! Undoubtedly the son of nurses.
I agree with the 1st Megan. That is very impressive that he knows that much about his internal anatomy. Way to go.
This made me laugh. Pretty impressive for a little guy! Actually, pretty impressive period. I've had so many people ask if humans have 1 or 2 livers. Maybe I'll just direct them to this video!
that kid is brilliant! i loved the video and i agree with erin, i had to giggle when he said bladder only becasue it sounded cute. so GREAT to be able to have that memory and show him when he's older.
YOur boy is so smart.. If asked Xander what a bladder was he would look at me like i was crazy! I love it!
What a smarty pants! What kind of dinner conversation do you guys have over there? LOVE IT!
Post a Comment