Though we are naturally decaffeinated, we've got plenty of spunk (some good, some bad!).
Love it! That was the best! It certainly made my downer day turn around! I also love shorts because they some how lift up the saggy diaper so you never know when to change them! She is a doll Em! Hope all is well! I haven't seen you guys forever!
ha ha ha! too funny! :)
Love your blog. She has such beautiful blue eyes!
gee, i was feeling down and sorry for myself but not anymore! thanks emmy.
Thanks for the little pick me up!!!
CLASSIC! i'm glad you got that shot and shared, i am laughing :)
Really puts live into perspective.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love it! That was the best! It certainly made my downer day turn around! I also love shorts because they some how lift up the saggy diaper so you never know when to change them! She is a doll Em! Hope all is well! I haven't seen you guys forever!
ha ha ha! too funny! :)
Love your blog. She has such beautiful blue eyes!
gee, i was feeling down and sorry for myself but not anymore! thanks emmy.
Thanks for the little pick me up!!!
CLASSIC! i'm glad you got that shot and shared, i am laughing :)
Really puts live into perspective.
Post a Comment