Though we are naturally decaffeinated, we've got plenty of spunk (some good, some bad!).
it looks great on her. and it looks like it will fit for a long time. yeah!
Very cute skirt and doll. Erin, you are so talented!
Girls are so fun to dress and how cute that she matches her doll. She looks adorable.
So darling! Erin told me about the doll, but I didn't know about the skirt too! What a fab sister you have! And daughter and doll :)
the doll and the skirt are both so cute!!! what a GOOD GOOD auntie, I can see why they would be favorites!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
it looks great on her. and it looks like it will fit for a long time. yeah!
Very cute skirt and doll. Erin, you are so talented!
Girls are so fun to dress and how cute that she matches her doll. She looks adorable.
So darling! Erin told me about the doll, but I didn't know about the skirt too! What a fab sister you have! And daughter and doll :)
the doll and the skirt are both so cute!!! what a GOOD GOOD auntie, I can see why they would be favorites!!!
Post a Comment