A great weekend with great family.
But I forgot my camera and so we used Diana's camera and had Jim save all the pictures to a disc. I'm still trying to figure out my computer and find my old CDs so that I can re-install certain programs (like Photoshop). So I couldn't change the glaring red-eyes in my normal programs, and so opted to do something weird - "watercolor" my pictures. I just did these 3. The rest should be normal.
The kids were very spoiled (well really the boys) and got to watch a lot of Smurfs (on DVD) and a really cool Eyewitness (my fav. DVDs) "Ponds and Lakes." Luckies.


2 comments:
oh man, if you click to enlarge you really can see the greatness of the watercolor! that's awesome.
what a cute family ben has.
You have been BUSY BUSY........So fun to read all the updates......I think you've inspired me to have a garage sale, then i just might have enough to buy a little picnic table too!!! LOVELY.
Post a Comment